Trial selection for both Fresh and Skilled boxers (Boys & Girls) is held in the month of January every year, at Mary Kom Boxing Academy. The trial date and time will be announced at the time of form submission at office.
- Fresh– Candidates must be at the age group of 12-16 yrs.
- Skilled– Below 22 yrs. and the candidates must have achieved medals in the State, Regional and National level championships.
- Form will be made available at marykomfoundation.org and at the academy office from 1st-15th December.
- Last date for form submission is 16th January at office.
- Online form submission is not available.
- All the candidates must be physically fit at the time of Trial.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Form submission:
- Latest medical fitness certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Blood Group
- Achievement certificates, if any
- Academic certificates for school going candidates
- One Recent Passport photo
Further information and details of the trial selection will be given at the time of Form Submission.
Facilities & Infrastructures
- Regular Training
- Academic sponsorship
- Computer Class
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Mess/Diets & Supplements
- Boxing Hall
- Medical Clinic
- Sauna Bath
- Hostel for both Boys & Girls